Plutus' line of governance aggregation + liquidity-related products.
Plutus currently has 5 plsAssets.
- Users may deposit DPX, ARB, RDNT, SPA or JONES into Plutus, which are locked forever as veDPX, ARB, RDNT dLP, veSPA or veJONES respectively.
- Plutus returns a tokenized version of the asset as a plsAsset (plsDPX, plsARB, plsRDNT, plsSPA or plsJONES)
- With plsAssets, users can achieve exposure to max-locked rewards without having to lock their tokens. Through a liquid staking derivative, users can exit their plsAsset position for the respective token whenever they wish. With additional incentives on top of max-locked veAsset yield, plsAssets are always more lucrative and liquid compared to the the native option of max-locking an asset.
- plsAssets can be staked on Plutus to receive their respective platform's max-locked fees/single stake rewards, PLS emissions and a portion of yield from Plutus’ Productive Treasury.
- Users are able to swap plsJones and plsDPX into Jones and DPX through plsAsset-Asset liquidity pools. Swapping from plsDPX to DPX on Camelot incurs a 2% sell fee.
- The plsRDNT liquidity pool will go live one month from launch.
- The plsARB liquidity pool will go live two months from launch
- The liquidity pools are incentivized with PLS emissions, which users can receive by staking their plsAsset LP on Plutus.
- Please note that the liquidity pool is not guaranteed to trade 1:1 with the underlying asset. The demand for both the asset and plsAsset determine the ratio of the liquidity pool. Plutus is not responsible for maintaining any ratio.